To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Napa Valley Agricultural Preserve, the Napa Valley Vintners and the Jack L. Davies Ag Fund assembled a live auction lot that reflects both the past and the future of agriculture in Napa Valley.
The lot was an impressive collection of 320 Magnums (1.5L) from wineries throughout the ag preserve. In addition, the lot included:
- 2 nights’ accommodations at Meadowood Napa Valley for 2 couples
- Winery tour and tasting for 4
- Farm-to-table lunch with wine pairings for 4
- Guided tour of the Napa Valley Agricultural Preserve for 4
- Reception and wine dinner for 4
- Day and evening of local transportation for 4
The lot raised $180,000 for Auction Napa Valley charities. This activity served to educate this influential audience on the wonders of the Napa Valley Agricultural Preserve and the need to protect it for future generations.
For more information on the lot, there are details on the NVV website.